Product Software Support & System Monitoring
Backup and Software Maintenance
Save Energy Systems maintains the most current version of software at your facility and includes a daily backup of the database and security updates for the DLC controller. Customers can expect new software to be released two to four times per year directly from Save Energy Systems. Support is required to keep your system up to date and compliant, ensuring your HVAC system is as efficient as possible.
- Software support includes the following which are automated and communicated directly from the DLC system:
- Telephone and email support
- User training
- DLC software upgrades
- Daily backups
- OS security updates
The Demand Limiting Controller automatically sends notifications regarding critical system status via email and/or SMS in real time. As an example, if the output air temperature from an AC unit is outside the set parameters, or if a zone is too warm or cold, or if a unit loses power, etc., the DLC sends an alert. Alerts are critical to managing multiple units across multiple sites.
- Examples of automated alerts sent via text or email include:
- Zone Temp Alerts – the zone exceeds the heat or cold set point
- Demand Power Alert – the system is using too much power and has gone to a higher set point
- Discharge Air Temp (DAT) Alert – a unit is not functioning properly
- Unit Offline Alert – a unit has gone offline or “tripped” out
- Maintenance Alert – a unit requires maintenance based on run time for fan and compressors
Save Energy Systems takes on all HVAC and HVAC/mechanical contractor management for our customers.
SES customer support services include:
- SES manages the customer’s HVAC system on a daily basis and looks for consistency and accuracy to achieve optimal product performance
- SES fields all system alerts, verifies any problems, monitors whether units are online/offline & determines where there may be an issue, often before the customer is even aware one exists
- SES manages the mechanical contractor relationship on behalf of the customer and provides direction to the mechanical contractor technician while onsite
- SES is responsible for dispatching the customer’s HVAC mechanical contractor when required and emails the owner, manager and HVAC contact person regarding any issues that arise and initiates a service call to rectify those issues as quickly as possible
- SES verifies and authorizes any necessary unit repairs - up to a customer set limit - freeing the customers time to focus on their business while SES focuses on optimal functionality