QUICK ACTION TAKEN TO PROACTIVELY HELP CUSTOMERS AMIDST THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC AND STATE MANDATED BUSINESS CLOSURES
During the unprecedented times of the coronavirus pandemic starting locally in March of 2020, and with state mandated closures due to #COVID-19, Save Energy Systems had to mobilize quickly and proactively to help our customers in an effort to conserve energy and minimize expense.
Save Energy Systems proactively helped our customers by doing the following:
• Shut down the HVAC systems at more than 300 facilities in just 24 hours and adjusted 2,700+ thermostats in just a couple days to minimize energy use for our customers
• Set for 55-60 degree Heat / 78 degree Cool with a 15-minute fan recirculate every 2 hours
• Made necessary adjustment for sites in high humidity areas that require lower cool settings
• Made multiple changes for some locations that limited hours at first, then later shut down
• Monitoring temps & units continuously to ensure systems remain within the defined parameters
• Informed customers that we will be able to put systems back online within minutes of being informed
Save Energy Systems received lots of immediate positive feedback by our customers for our fast and proactive response. Energy and cost savings data to follow. We have shown our customers that we value them today, as much as ever, and that we are committed to working together with them through these challenging circumstances. Thanks to our largest customer, Planet Fitness corporate and franchisee owners, and all of our valued customers as we do our collective part to help flatten the curve!
LEARN MORE AT: WWW.SAVEENERGYSYSTEMS.COM
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/user/SaveEnergySys
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/saveenergysys
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saveenergysys
LINK WITH US ON LINKEDIN: www.linkedin.com/company/save-energy-systems-inc-/?viewAsMember=true
A growing list of clients across key vertical categories are benefiting from the impact the DLC is having on their bottom line. The DLC is ideal for a variety of applications: from a single facility to dashboards that incorporate multiple locations nationwide. Nearly any size facility, whether existing or recently built, can take advantage of the Save Energy Systems DLC to improve its HVAC control and reduce energy costs. By reducing energy consumption and greenhouse emissions, Save Energy Systems helps businesses reduce their impact on the environment.